on a lighter note...

649246638_1348687053972647_3298466353043893050_n.jpg
 

Or the police called.....multiple times.....and put on the pervert registration list.

So a friend told me.

His wife caught him. Guess he won't be sitting in his backyard lounge chair drinking beer watching his next door neighbor doing her morning yoga for another 3 weeks when he expected to be released from the hospital.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,101
Members
169,106
Latest member
VernaP4357
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top