on a lighter note...

Great questions! Reminded me of this:
"Then the Sadducees came to Him, who say that there is no resurrection, and asked Him, saying:
Teacher! Moses wrote to us: If a man's brother dies and leaves his wife, but leaves no children, then his brother shall take his wife and restore seed to his brother.There were seven brothers: the first took a wife and, dying, left no children.The second took her and died, and he left no children; so did the third.Seven of them took her on and left no children. My wife died after all of them.So, in the resurrection, when they rise, which one of them will she be married to? For seven had her as a wife.
Jesus answered and said to them,
Are you being led astray by this, not knowing the scriptures or the power of God?For when they rise from the dead, then they will neither marry nor be given in marriage, but will be like angels in heaven".
 
I worked with a fellow who'd eat your sandwich. He ate mine once, I asked him if he liked it, he said he did. I said great, I made it out of dog food this morning. He headed for the bathroom, & never bothered my lunch again.:ROFLMAO:

We had a guy who would come into our office and eat our stuff. Well, we fixed him good by putting a few drops of vicine and watched him shit himself. Never touched our stuff again.
 
We had a guy who would come into our office and eat our stuff. Well, we fixed him good by putting a few drops of vicine and watched him shit himself. Never touched our stuff again.
Some arsehole keeps eating my lunch at work... the problem is, I'm the only one there!

Maybe I'll put some exlax in a soup and see what happens.
 
IMG_5114.png
 
We had a guy who would come into our office and eat our stuff. Well, we fixed him good by putting a few drops of vicine and watched him shit himself. Never touched our stuff again.

LMFAO and Loving the concept.
In equivalent in today's world, LMFAO, Vigira and would be more appropriate.
 
In our office, someone started stealing cigarettes, and there was only one smoker. When someone who was already a non-smoker was injured - they opened a box with expensive cigarettes for a gift - everyone decided to stop this trend. I was the only hunter, so my colleagues assigned me. I was given two cigarettes, I loaded them with black powder, conducted tests, and the commission accepted them. A couple of days later, someone saw a security guard without eyebrows in the lobby.
 
LMFAO and Loving the concept.
In equivalent in today's world, LMFAO, Vigira and would be more appropriate.
Had a guy who would come in and swipe some of our donuts. We loaded a few with habinaro peppers. That cured that little problem.
 
LMFAO and Loving the concept.
In equivalent in today's world, LMFAO, Vigira and would be more appropriate.

Im really beginning to hate AI with auto complete/correct and dragging on this new phone.

It was suppose to read:

LMFAO at the concept......viagra and exlax combined in a ham salad and cheese sandwich would have been more appropriate.
 
1777238129698.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top