on a lighter note...

IMG-20260122-WA0020.jpg
 
My grandson tried that and I told him if he didn't pull his pants up where they should be I was going to pull them all the way down to his ankles and then kick his ass. He promptly pulled them up and kept them up.
 
How many times have we told you guys! We drive on the other side of the ROAD! Yes the correct side! What’s that Ohoo you found the R for racing cool:ROFLMAO:
When the majority of the world becomes left handed the Brits will be driving on the correct side. ;-)
 

BS!....Like everyone else on the first day of summer you're going to be wishing for winter. Because it's freaky hot.....80 plus degrees with 80 percent humidity outside.

And like the rest of us on AH you're getting your gear in order while counting down the days till hunting seasons.
 
BS!....Like everyone else on the first day of summer you're going to be wishing for winter. Because it's freaky hot.....80 plus degrees with 80 percent humidity outside.

And like the rest of us on AH you're getting your gear in order while counting down the days till hunting seasons.
I'd be about tickled to death with 85º and 80% humidity afternoons in the summer. Come late July and into early September, we're lucky to get below 75º at night.
 
I'd be about tickled to death with 85º and 80% humidity afternoons in the summer. Come late July and into early September, we're lucky to get below 75º at night.
I'll take the 80s temp but not the humidity. Thankfully here in northern Nevada we have very low humidity, around 10-20%. Nice dry heat.
 
You never know......a lawyer friend of mine prosecuted a minor whose name was....LeMongelo.....yep lemon jello
My wife is in social services; she's seen them all! Pa-ja-ma (pajama), La-sha (la dash a--the dash don't be silent), Walmart (that's where the baby was born, so.... Hey just be glad he wasn't born in front of CondomsToGo!) It gets a bit much, and then the public school teachers, etc. have to say it with a straight face.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top