on a lighter note...

566205739_10238837751352434_5250873976806571896_n.jpg
 
P-38
 
Had a tough Christmas. About 10 pm had to call 911 confirmed this morning I had a heart attack. Now in hospital awaiting angioplasty to see what can be fixed. Life is tough when age creaps in

Best wishes for a full and quick recovery.
 

Please make an immediate post letting us know you are conscience in the hospital so we know to send get well wishes. If we don't see a new post after 3 days we will know to send condolences to your widow, family, and friends.
 
Please make an immediate post letting us know you are conscious in the hospital so we know to send get well wishes. If we don't see a new post after 3 days we will know to send condolences to your widow, family, and friends.
Doing ok the hospital is small and remote. Hope to fly out to Thunder Bay Monday or Tuesday for angioplasty and further tests if bypass is needed then airlifted to Toronto
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top