on a lighter note...

Yes, but then we should be able to see the line where doors separate going through the cow's ear. Look closely. There is no line. The cow's ear appears to me to be one piece, not two. Also the "hinges" for left door don't appear to actually be attached to the side of the trailer. And what happened to the right side door? It's gone ... as well as it's hinges! That doesn't make sense. Clearly, the entire back end of that trailer is one piece of artwork. Exceptional graphics for sure.

I think @JimP nailed it.
Exceptional graphics.
 
Screenshot_20251018-092754_WhatsApp.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top