on a lighter note...

1. Note it, mark it on the calendar, and enjoy the thought.
2. Keep your expectations extremely low by reminding yourself that it's a once in a lifetime accomplishment.
3. Very quietly relive it in your head when it comes back to bite you in the butt. It always does.
4. Always remember it's the wounded ones that get up and kill you while you're celebrating.
 
IMG_3792.jpeg
 
Ha, 40. Kindergarten. There is a refrigerator in the guest house, bought by wife's grandmother, with beer. >55 years old. And the five-year-old Samsung had to be given to some it tribesmen, I don't know why they need it - maybe to ride an ice slide.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,747
Members
169,846
Latest member
caldoravirexon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top