on a lighter note...

But the real question must be dose your 35 Whalen know you now have a secret mistress Mrs.243 and you cuddle her whilst listening to Cold play? :A Outta: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@Sideshow
In answer to your real question
I have no secret cartridge mistress
I love my 25s and 35s. Apart from a couple of 22 cals nothing else will see the inside of my safe.

The 243 and cold play both have a few things in common in my book. Both hurt your ears and neither are very interesting.
Country music, fast 25s and hard hitting 35s will do me just fine and dandy thank you.
You seem to get great joy out of fake news. Us Colonials are used to taking a rubbing from the British for some time but it has never bothered us
In Australia we can always tell when a plane load of Brits has landed. Even when the engines are turned of it is still whining. The best things the British ever did was send the outcasts to Australia. That way they had a better life and something that's severely lacking in England SUNSHINE, GOOD WEATHER AND COLD BEER and don't forget Bundy.
Well stuff upper lip old chap, have a cup of tea and a lay down as you realise your fake news is having zero effect. Maybe when the wife and I are in England ( on holidays) we can educate you on the good things Australia has to offer.
Dang the Brits even tried to tell us Ned Kelly was an outlaw. More fake news.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Bob
 
@Sideshow
In answer to your real question
I have no secret cartridge mistress
I love my 25s and 35s. Apart from a couple of 22 cals nothing else will see the inside of my safe.

The 243 and cold play both have a few things in common in my book. Both hurt your ears and neither are very interesting.
Country music, fast 25s and hard hitting 35s will do me just fine and dandy thank you.
You seem to get great joy out of fake news. Us Colonials are used to taking a rubbing from the British for some time but it has never bothered us
In Australia we can always tell when a plane load of Brits has landed. Even when the engines are turned of it is still whining. The best things the British ever did was send the outcasts to Australia. That way they had a better life and something that's severely lacking in England SUNSHINE, GOOD WEATHER AND COLD BEER and don't forget Bundy.
Well stuff upper lip old chap, have a cup of tea and a lay down as you realise your fake news is having zero effect. Maybe when the wife and I are in England ( on holidays) we can educate you on the good things Australia has to offer.
Dang the Brits even tried to tell us Ned Kelly was an outlaw. More fake news.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Bob
Good one Bob. You forgot I’m a Kiwi. Let me know when you touch down I’ll warm up some beer! PM your dates looking forward to a catch up!:)
 
IMG_1815.jpeg
 
Good one Bob. You forgot I’m a Kiwi. Let me know when you touch down I’ll warm up some beer! PM your dates looking forward to a catch up!:)
@Sideshow
You maybe a Kiwi but you have defected to pommyland, which make you a defective brit.
Australians are more interesting than Kiwis and more edumucated. At least we put meat in an Esky not a chilly bun. We also eat fish and chips not fush and chups.
Send me a PM of where you are in pommy land and we will see what we can do.
Bob
Now we have two clowns in the circus
 
1753444175407.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,704
Members
169,605
Latest member
ArthurGag
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top