on a lighter note...


Screenshot_24-6-2025_75128_www.facebook.com.jpeg
 
So let me see if I
got this right, they want to come and go as they please, they want to be fed, paid, and play games. No metion of what services they plan to give to their employer to warrant all these benefits. So basically they want to remain children all their lives!
 
Bloody hell ....am sat in a bar and it took me at least 5 minutes to read that.....when got to Brussel sprout part was trying to laugh quietly..but tears coming out my eyes so had to keep rereading it, as kept going out of focus....got some strange looks ....:X3::E Rofl:
Agreed, I was reading it in the can, wife was very concerned about what I was laughing about in there!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,930
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top