on a lighter note...

Never heard the truth of the matter but it had something to do with unpaid gambling debt or unpaid drug debt or something along those lines.
That's a big step up from a baseball bat to the knees.
 
1747710078463.jpeg
 
I have seen humans take bear spray rectally. All the pain meds in my kit were required just to get them calmed enough for an ambulance ride to the ER!
You needed to back off and let natural selection take its course!
 
1747755594723.png
 
1747756364209.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,837
Members
170,394
Latest member
LillyGrisw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top