on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1742865381071.jpg
 
The number 1 thing I do not understand in US; HOA. What the heck is that crazy shit?
Home Owners Association (HOA) is a private, legally-incorporated organization that governs a residential community, collects dues, and sets rules for its residents, often to maintain property values and ensure uniformity.

Also known as a bunch of busy bodies who only approve changes for friends in their cliques. It's closer to secondary school gossip and BS than anything else. Thankfully we don't have one where we live.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,152
Members
169,271
Latest member
AlfredoPel
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top