on a lighter note...

81997dc9-6443-423c-816b-99e68b8690c3.jpeg
 
The number 1 thing I do not understand in US; HOA. What the heck is that crazy shit?


When you live in the freest nation on earth sometimes you want to experience collective planning, waste, and arbitrary rules just like a European country. The HOA was designed to produce that experience.
 
When you live in the freest nation on earth sometimes you want to experience collective planning, waste, and arbitrary rules just like a European country. The HOA was designed to produce that experience.
Anyone who doesn't understand how the Stasi could have found so many people willing to inform on their neighbors has never lived with a HOA.
 
Anyone who doesn't understand how the Stasi could have found so many people willing to inform on their neighbors has never lived with a HOA.

I think it was 60% of Canadians polled during Covid that said they would report on unvaccinated neighbors if it resulted in them being sent to internment camps?

No offense intended, but everyone is suspect and deserves to be shot in the face when they cross a private property sign for obvious reasons throughout history.

Tall fences make good neighbors.
 
I think it was 60% of Canadians polled during Covid that said they would report on unvaccinated neighbors if it resulted in them being sent to internment camps?

No offense intended, but everyone is suspect and deserves to be shot in the face when they cross a private property sign for obvious reasons throughout history.

Tall fences make good neighbors.
That would never happen around here. Rural neighbors are good ones.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,101
Members
169,699
Latest member
TristanFar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top