on a lighter note...

1739067451311.png
 
My dad owned part of a silver mine in Nevada. They couldn't keep cats around because of the coyotes in the area, so they made sure that there were a number of gopher snakes around the cabin to take care of the rodent population
 
When will we man up to enforce the law on these stupid cat shelters? Introducing non-native animals to the ecosystem is a crime everywhere. The stupid cat people think if they trap/neuter/release them they've done a good deed. They've committed a crime.

P.S. - 100% of cats found on my property are shot on sight. I love native wildlife far more than some irresponsible pet owner's feral cat progeny.
When the native wildlife starts coming inside, I don’t mind cats. After keeping a few cats outside I don’t have near the rodent trouble. Our seed shed can be wreak if the mice get started good.
 
My prediction of the Mahomes post-game interview

1739149996979.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top