on a lighter note...

IMG_1389.jpeg
 
1738858146104.png
 
It's me after I spelled with my granddauther:

I like apple I can crunch! I like discuits I can munch! I like orange juice that I can swish, swish,swish! I like food,I love is! I eat it every day; Hot or cold, Wet or dry, I eat it any way!​

image

​

image

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,376
Members
170,566
Latest member
FredricOve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top