on a lighter note...

IMG_4500.jpeg
 
Good thing this is the “on a lighter note…” forum!
Okay so it was supposed to be a joke? Like all the immigrants in Ohio (or was it Indiana?) eat dogs. Gotta admit that bundle of factlessness did have me laughing. :D Potential curative properties of drinking Lysol was also a hoot.
 
I’m sure that percentage is false. But I bet there’s a kernel of truth there. Drove from Denver to Frisco recently through a snow storm. Across the pass along I-70. Even with signs EVERYWHERE stating that CMVs were required to use chains, saw multiple semis with no chains, barreling along on snow covered interstate. I tried like hell to stay as far from them as possible.
I agree, if I didn’t have a few years of putting S10’s in ditches I definitely would have went off the road today, and it’s not even that bad! We are talking about “the best and the brightest” though.
1736280201860.jpeg


1736280273247.jpeg
 
I’m sure that percentage is false. But I bet there’s a kernel of truth there. Drove from Denver to Frisco recently through a snow storm. Across the pass along I-70. Even with signs EVERYWHERE stating that CMVs were required to use chains, saw multiple semis with no chains, barreling along on snow covered interstate. I tried like hell to stay as far from them as possible.
WHY did you drive from Denver to Frisco in a snow storm? I wouldn't drive that in the summer. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,728
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top