on a lighter note...

1735353222921.png
 
1735356481172.png
 

Humble.....my ass!! Humiliate is what you should have said and meant. That Damn spell check either doesn't work or assumes what word I typed is automatically what I meant.

My brain,...when slightly inebriated is faster at hunt and peck typing than spell check and save [when editing]. When correcting what words are misspelled or correcting my grammar misques spell check missed before I run out of time to make all the corrections.
 
View attachment 654955
Beginning of the civil war but still. . . Several other snacks of interest were developed or used specifically for soldiers during wartime

Ah..yes. Needed to improve on the 2 day old, nearly rotted, taste of horse, mule, dog, etc., meat.
 

Protecting the the dog before things get really hairy.....as down to the last mag of this POS 9mm, and turning the dog loose to find the last of live, or semi live targets of this encounter with hostiles.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,057
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top