on a lighter note...

459162874_943038671177823_3548126086050231082_n.jpg
 
Two hunters were in the forest. One had to take a leak. So, he leaned his shotgun against a tree and dropped his pants to do his business. Did not see the cottonmouth and was bitten on the end of his winger! He began to yell for his buddy who came running to see the two bite marks on the tip of his winger! He didn't know what to do, so he ran to his truck and took off to the local ER. Ran in and told a doctor what had happened and asked what to do. The doctor told him that he needed to use his knife and connect the two fang punctures and suck out the venom. He said got it and ran out of the ER.
Drove back to where his friend was still leaning on the tree and he asked him, what did the doctor say?
His friend's reply---- you going to die!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,126
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top