on a lighter note...

Image1722959628.931619.jpg
 
View attachment 624683
Seriously, none of you has made a funny meme out of this yet!

I try to avoid using balls, on, bar, table and boobs in the same sentence.

Ok to be honest there was a lot of booze involved and the music was a bit loud for me to coherently understand what she said. Thought it was a challenge.

Geez, She didn't tell me she was the judges daughter. Now I am under a court order permanently barring me from that establishment.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top