That is such an opening opportunity....I must really, really refrain from asking,.....which of my suggestions,.....as to what those skin tight jeans are really showing.
Cheers.
EDITED: just remember to remove the groumitted belt. The attachment goes in the front not the back.
I know one dog that hates baths but will willingly jump into a pool, lake, roll around in a mud puddle, doesn't mind getting squirted with the water hose on hot days until someone says bath then he cowars, runs and hides, whimpers and whines like a hurt puppy.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.