on a lighter note...



Why shipping is seen as the bad boy i really do not understand.
Globally, emissions from shipping is responsible for 3% of "climate gas" emissions. Not bad considering ships transport approx 80% of all goods in the world.
For emission reduction, shipping started this in work in the 70s, die to increasing fuel cost.
For a suezmax tanker the fuel consumption is halved n less then 20years.
For other trades the reduction is even bigger.
 
Charlie Pride lived in Highland Park, Dallas (very expensive). Chas. Nix did his wallpaper. One day Charlie asked Nix, "what do you think about this song?" It was "Kiss an Angel Good Morning." He was known for bouncing new songs off ordinary people. It they didn't like it, he didn't pursue it. Everyone said he was a GREAT guy.
In my top three favorites. Saw his show in Branson, MO some years back. Small crowd that day and he say on a stool on the edge of the stage and it felt like he was singing to just my wife and me. We had a nice chat with him after the show. Genuine all round nice guy.
 
1718490785541.png
 
1718493251465.png
 
1718495552649.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,477
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top