on a lighter note...

IMG_1502.jpeg
 
Image1718378772.957340.jpg


I was working at my computer yesterday when I noticed this handsome gentleman was peeking around the window to see what I was up to.
It gave me and everyone around me a good laugh
 
1718407943614.png
 
1718411883800.png
 
1718412095070.png
 
1718413199396.png
 
1718415836371.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,477
Members
169,362
Latest member
MarleneHed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top