on a lighter note...

.
FB_IMG_1718080377425.jpg
 
1718124044105.png
 
1718124141884.png
 
Yeah, says you! My .257 Weatherby will blow holes in your argument!
Are you saying the 257 Wby is no good? Bob referenced that the 25-06 is much better than a 243 Win or 6.5 CM. ... I'd consider the 257 to be effectively the same as 25-06, just with a little more speed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,663
Members
168,927
Latest member
davidmorgan8426
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top