on a lighter note...

gump venison  meme.jpg
 
I can't make out the model of the wristwatch
Probably a Timex- Cameron Swasey always mentioned that 'it's still ticking"
 
There is a roadside farm in Austria where kangaroos are bred. Just so that the autotourists would think a little.
 


Years ago my brother in law and I were bivouacking at home during the general deer season. I would pick him up at 3:30 in the morning to get to where were were going.

One day my sister looked at me and asked if I was getting tired of showing up at her house at 3:30 am every day. I just told here that it was hunting season and that she could go back to bed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,932
Members
169,873
Latest member
AdrianaGlo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top