on a lighter note...

320343078_1161273664759843_4133475889024053210_n.jpg
 
1717017675465.png
 
You guys gotta watch this. It’s my mother’s cousin and her son on America’s Got Talent. It’s hilarious. They made it all the way to the semifinals. This is their first performance. You can also watch the semifinal performance.

 
Last edited:
You guys gotta watch this. It’s my mother’s cousin and her son on America’s Got Talent. It’s hilarious. They made it all the way to the semifinals. This is their first performance. You can also watch the semifinal performance.

That's f'n nuts. Well done!
 
You guys gotta watch this. It’s my mother’s cousin and her son on America’s Got Talent. It’s hilarious. They made it all the way to the semifinals. This is their first performance. You can also watch the semifinal performance.

Thanksgiving dinner with your family must be something else! What a hoot. Good for them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,414
Messages
1,575,494
Members
170,339
Latest member
suguru
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top