on a lighter note...

I’m going to get hate replies for this one however, I do a thing called “what I want” so here goes…

I know you said rhetorical question but I have to answer. Not all women do this. Most do, not all. Just like women like to act like a raging b!t@h and blame it on “pms” or whatever excuse they can find to act like one. Truth is, they’re just a b!t@h and that is a way for them to act like a bigger one and people are widely accepting of it and they continue to get away with it.

Men false advertise too, not just women. We are truly fortunate when we find the right one that is simply who they are all the time. I am VERY fortunate in finding that. :)
I'm thinking Action Bob is fortunate too!

God bless you both,

Doug
 
1712760374176.png
 
I must have gotten incredibly lucky. My wife and I have been married for forty years. She is my best friend and I can’t imagine life without her.

#lifegoals
 
1712782144229.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,270
Members
169,324
Latest member
FelicitasB
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top