on a lighter note...

rabbit snake meme.jpg

This seems mighty familiar
Asked pharmacist if there was something to kill that wouldn’t show up in an autopsy
Freaked out poor bugger
My sense of Humor
Does anyone know of something that would fit the bill/situation ??
Just asking for Bob actually
Air Force 21 years. I will take an concrete tarmac and good food, rather than mud and C rats/MREs any day.

Air Force 21 years. I will take an concrete tarmac and good food, rather than mud and C rats/MREs any day.

Exactly!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I made it crystal clear by the third date, that if ever I had to choose between hunting/guns/etc and her, within reason of course, that would be grounds to break things off.

Happy wife, happy life means also happy husband, happy wife. It takes compromise from all sides, but with some well defined red lines that should not be crossed.

My wife and I go off of “happy spouse, happy house”.

This seems mighty familiar
Asked pharmacist if there was something to kill that wouldn’t show up in an autopsy
Freaked out poor bugger
My sense of Humor
Does anyone know of something that would fit the bill/situation ??
Just asking for Bob actually
Well.....I can neither confirm nor deny that maybe, perhaps, I heard rumors of such a drug.

Disclaimer: under penalties of law I can not suggest such drug. However.....

In Bob's defense, there is always the 2,4,3.:ROFLMAO:

My mistake was thinking; with our similar backgrounds and her claiming she enjoyed the outdoors, shooting, fishing, camping and wanting to learn how to hunt. We thought we were a great match.

Her mistake was thinking she could domesticate me into a couch husband and my full participation on her definition of dream vacations.(ie. In the hottest part of summer: going to the beach, laying on a towel or stretched out on a lounge chair getting a sunburn. No swimming in the ocean. This also included No late night "skinny dipping". No fishing.)(In the fall (height of deer season) camping: cozy cabin with a fireplace and all the amenities. Just lounging around. No hiking in the woods. No hunting. No fishing.)

Well...sh!t happens....and not until after months of dating, acople of months living together, and we had gotten married did our employer ("Uncle Sam") afford us the time off together that we learned our definitions on camping, fishing, hunting, and "hunting camp" were at the extreme opposite ends of the spectrum.

(Rhetorical Question Ladies.....and guys)

Why is it women date and/or live with a guy without wanting to change him.....and POOF....as soon as they get married, women instantly turn into "Mrs Hyde" insisting the guy stops doing what he likes and changing the guy from what she seemingly admired him for.

No offense to anyone named Hyde or Jeckle. Referring to Dr. Jeckle/Mr Hyde, horror movie.
I’m going to get hate replies for this one however, I do a thing called “what I want” so here goes…

I know you said rhetorical question but I have to answer. Not all women do this. Most do, not all. Just like women like to act like a raging b!t@h and blame it on “pms” or whatever excuse they can find to act like one. Truth is, they’re just a b!t@h and that is a way for them to act like a bigger one and people are widely accepting of it and they continue to get away with it.

Men false advertise too, not just women. We are truly fortunate when we find the right one that is simply who they are all the time. I am VERY fortunate in finding that. :)

Hey Doug, you have to remember our across the pond members call to go take away. We may all speak a form of the English language but our word, word phrases and definitions don't always mean the same.:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just a couple examples:

Knock me up
British: come visit
American: get me pregnant

Give me a ring
British: call me
American: I want to get married
I was on a 2 month install in upstate New York and a guy from one of the other manufacturers had his girl from Wales flown in. We were at dinner one night and she loudly stated she was going outside to "suck on a fag" (go out to smoke) Turned many heads in the restaurant. I thought the guy was going to die. LOL

I’m going to get hate replies for this one however, I do a thing called “what I want” so here goes…

I know you said rhetorical question but I have to answer. Not all women do this. Most do, not all. Just like women like to act like a raging b!t@h and blame it on “pms” or whatever excuse they can find to act like one. Truth is, they’re just a b!t@h and that is a way for them to act like a bigger one and people are widely accepting of it and they continue to get away with it.

Men false advertise too, not just women. We are truly fortunate when we find the right one that is simply who they are all the time. I am VERY fortunate in finding that. :)

I must have gotten incredibly lucky. My wife and I have been married for forty years. She is my best friend and I can’t imagine life without her.

1712756959992.png

1712757514803.png

I made it crystal clear by the third date, that if ever I had to choose between hunting/guns/etc and her, within reason of course, that would be grounds to break things off.

Happy wife, happy life means also happy husband, happy wife. It takes compromise from all sides, but with some well defined red lines that should not be crossed.
Told mine she was starting to sound like my ex wife. She said you never told me you were married before. Said I wasn't.

1712757591632.png

I agree. Seen/heard how some of the guys pick up girls in the service.

@ Just Gina No hate mail here. @ActionBob found the right mate with you.........and was smart enough to hang on to you.:cool:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DottyB500

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.