on a lighter note...

Coffee doesn't keep me awake at all. I can drink coffee at night and go straight to bed. When my wife worked the night shift at a Cuban cafeteria, I would go and have some Cuban, and smoke a cigar while I waited for her to get out of work. :ROFLMAO:
Un buchito !

434269224_10231895702765558_1608587552306311454_n.jpg

Who has or whose mom, wife, or girlfriend, used an auto drip coffee maker to make tea, but forgot to remove the morning coffee grinds first?

Yuck..

My mom several times.

I did it once many years later. I had prep the coffee maker for the next morning coffee when I realized I had finished off the last of the sweet tea.

Lesson learned only use coffee maker for coffee and use a gallon pot of boiling water on the stove for tea.
Many, many years ago, I got a part-time job at a summer children's camp on the shore of the Sea of Azov. I worked in the kitchen at the dining room, I had electric boilers in my care, with a volume of probably 100 liters. And one day there was an incident. In general, there were strict sanitary rules (several hundred children), strict timing, etc. The work of the canteen was constantly monitored. And then one morning there was coffee with milk on the menu (probably low in caffeine, but I didn't think about it at the time). They brought me a couple of cans of milk, I poured them into the boiler, boiled them and the milk curdled! It is unclear why, but the weather was hot. A consultation was held, and the director of the canteen ordered to give out a couple of boxes of condensed milk in cans from the inviolable stock. The can opener was disgusting, and there were dozens of cans. Time was running out. I diluted the milk with water, boiled it - and this milk curdled too. I still don't understand how it happened, I've never seen anything like it in my life. The situation was almost catastrophic. The canteen director made a desperate decision: to replace coffee with tea on the menu. It was a definite violation. The tea was prepared as follows: on a huge aluminum boiler (60 liters) a huge colander was also placed, several kilograms of black tea were poured into it, and boiling water was poured. When this was done, it turned out that there was already brewed coffee in the cauldron under the colander. That was a pure disaster. I don't know what the director went through, but he ordered it to be poured into teapots and called "tea". But the most amazing thing is that the children were very pleased with this drink, no one complained.
It was one of the most intense hours of my life. But the sea was warm, the young cooks and dishwashers were nice, and everything was fine.

Another episode with Lock Picking Lawyer

1712068844700.jpeg

Pretty accurate for the Air Force. Unfortunately.

I resent that comment. Today's Air Force members are too sensitive to tolerate those words. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyWilmo

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double