on a lighter note...

1708205006386.jpg
 
I've seen that look more than once on my daughter. The little sh*t was quick on her feet.

She was prob around 4 years old, and had done something bad. I said something along the lines to watch it or I sent you back where you came from. Without skipping a beat, she put her hands on her hip, and tells me "you can't, I don't fit there any more". I looked at her and walked away. I had nothing. I felt defeated by a 4 year old. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know that one. My oldest daughter was like that. We had to be explicit with everything. If we told her to be home at a certain time from a date or something she'd be home but sitting out front in the car with the date. She had to be told that being home meant being in the house alone. Every little detail had to be fully explained or she'd find some way around it.
For example: She pulled one with her car so we took her license and grounded her . What did she do? Went to DMV and got a new license. Ah, kids.
 
I've seen that look more than once on my daughter. The little sh*t was quick on her feet.

She was prob around 4 years old, and had done something bad. I said something along the lines to watch it or I sent you back where you came from. Without skipping a beat, she put her hands on her hip, and tells me "you can't, I don't fit there any more". I looked at her and walked away. I had nothing. I felt defeated by a 4 year old. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know a 4 yr old whose daddy was a Bosun's Mate. He told her to clean her room or else. When he came back she was sitting in a little chair looking at a book. She said, "I didn't want to, so I put myself in time out."
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top