on a lighter note...

20240307_103533_jpg-3157894.JPG
 
Omg! I have been meaning to PM you about that and any new pods you may have tried. I LOVE it!!! I should have gotten one a long time ago. :love:

LOL! I'm glad you love it! Tell me about it, I feel the same way.
 

On my way to Korea with the military, we stopped at Sapporo, Japan for a crew swamp. I used one of those wonderful toilettes, and it was one of the best experiences while taking care of business. I've never felt so clean. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
On my way to Korea with the military, we stopped at Sapporo, Japan for a crew swamp. I used one of those wonderful toilettes, and it was one of the best experiences while taking care of business. I've never felt so clean. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,552
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top