on a lighter note...

IMG_3233.jpeg

I’m with @VertigoBE standard transmission will not keep anyone from texting. Any time that you’re not shifting, which could be hours on the interstate, could be spent texting.
I am not endorsing texting wile driving, it’s an extremely dangerous habit.

I recently witnessed a girl in her early teens riding a bicycle, eating an ice cream, and texting all at the same time. Both hands occupied and not on the bars, barely looking up, yet somehow perfectly in control of her bike and direction. With this kind of talent around the manual gearbox wouldn't be in the way on a twisty mountain road.

I recently witnessed a girl in her early teens riding a bicycle, eating an ice cream, and texting all at the same time. Both hands occupied and not on the bars, barely looking up, yet somehow perfectly in control of her bike and direction. With this kind of talent around the manual gearbox wouldn't be in the way on a twisty mountain road.
It would if a guy was driving :oops::Inpain:

That's that doohickey thingy that you use to light a fire when you forgot matches or a lighter and your stuck in the woods.... I wonder how many died ( or at least thought they were going to die from lack of nicotine) since the dumb asses made them stop installing in new vehicles???

That's that doohickey thingy that you use to light a fire when you forgot matches or a lighter and your stuck in the woods.... I wonder how many died ( or at least thought they were going to die from lack of nicotine) since the dumb asses made them stop installing in new vehicles???
Previously called a cigarette lighter and banned. In today's woke terminology its called a joint igniter and an option on new vehicles. :E Rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manojsharma

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)