on a lighter note...

1708878325461.png
 
I’m with @VertigoBE standard transmission will not keep anyone from texting. Any time that you’re not shifting, which could be hours on the interstate, could be spent texting.
I am not endorsing texting wile driving, it’s an extremely dangerous habit.

I recently witnessed a girl in her early teens riding a bicycle, eating an ice cream, and texting all at the same time. Both hands occupied and not on the bars, barely looking up, yet somehow perfectly in control of her bike and direction. With this kind of talent around the manual gearbox wouldn't be in the way on a twisty mountain road.
 
I recently witnessed a girl in her early teens riding a bicycle, eating an ice cream, and texting all at the same time. Both hands occupied and not on the bars, barely looking up, yet somehow perfectly in control of her bike and direction. With this kind of talent around the manual gearbox wouldn't be in the way on a twisty mountain road.
It would if a guy was driving :oops::Inpain:
 
That's that doohickey thingy that you use to light a fire when you forgot matches or a lighter and your stuck in the woods.... I wonder how many died ( or at least thought they were going to die from lack of nicotine) since the dumb asses made them stop installing in new vehicles???
 
That's that doohickey thingy that you use to light a fire when you forgot matches or a lighter and your stuck in the woods.... I wonder how many died ( or at least thought they were going to die from lack of nicotine) since the dumb asses made them stop installing in new vehicles???
Previously called a cigarette lighter and banned. In today's woke terminology its called a joint igniter and an option on new vehicles. :E Rofl:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,895
Members
170,459
Latest member
Roman96B66
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top