on a lighter note...

IMG-20240214-WA0030.jpg
 

Probably should have given some thought by giving her a more romantic Hallmark card.

I forsee 3 possibilities:

1. She'll thank him for the thought. Maybe a ~ 50-50 chance.

2. There's going to be a bit of a very one sided, very loud, conversation about his lack of more poetic romantic writing. Followed by his repetitive trips and long stays in the bathroom throughout the next couple of days after he ingest her romantic laxatives laced meal....followed by that icing is solely a chocolate favored laxative on your cupcake.

3. Explaining to the cops and ER doctors on how he was "accidentally injured", by a broken vase and getting a dozen roses, stems first, up his hind end.
 
Same vehicle one week later (this is not an image from the interwebs, I saw it and took the photo, though I don’t know the story)

View attachment 587193
Being a British car ( my shamed ancestors) the dome light got stuck on and here is the result!
 
1707960572807.png

After decades of hunting, I finally did it. Took him down from a blind, pheromone dipped snickerdoodle bait station. It was clean shot, just got the taxidermist's work back.
Population control of monsters in the wild is an important thing. You have to be ready to do what needs to be done.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,037
Members
169,247
Latest member
JacobPumph
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top