on a lighter note...

405723129_10231325608113548_3111274084879908033_n.jpg
 
Bend the ear on a tin monkey, going forward, dumber than a bag of hammers/rocks, if shit were brains, he'd be a rich man.
Doesn't amount to a pisshole in the snow. Skin a fart for a nickel and ruin a dime knife doing it. Poorer than piss and twice as nasty. Fkd up to a fair thee well. Doesn't know if he's screwed, bored or punched. Doesn't amount to a fart in a skillet. (I have a list of about 80 Downeastisms.)
 
Doesn't amount to a pisshole in the snow. Skin a fart for a nickel and ruin a dime knife doing it. Poorer than piss and twice as nasty. Fkd up to a fair thee well. Doesn't know if he's screwed, bored or punched. Doesn't amount to a fart in a skillet. (I have a list of about 80 Downeastisms.)
If his brains were dynamite he couldn't blow his nose.(Politicians.)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,712
Members
168,986
Latest member
salohiz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top