on a lighter note...

i read an article about Oscar Pistorius release somewhere yesterday and it wasn’t important until right now!
 
We did that when I was in high school.The superintendent drove a bug and a bunch of us put it up on top of an 8 foot snowbank one day. He was not too pleased.
Saw similar monkey business, class of '69 put the English teachers VW beetle between 2 maple trees. There was 6 inches between the bumpers and trees! Believe he "borrowed the football team for help."
 
What brand of beer is that?

I don't know. But strictly in the name of humanitarian aid I am more than willing to volunteer my services to ensure that each side is equally balanced, just in case I pass out before I can drain them, to a safe size relieving the pressure caused by her dress.:A Whistle::A Thumbs Up::D Passed Out:
 
Last edited:
I don't know. But strictly in the name of humanitarian aid I am more than willing to volunteer my services to ensure that each side is equally balanced, just in case I pass out before I can drain them, to a safe size relieving the pressure caused by her dress.:A Whistle::A Thumbs Up::D Passed Out:

Wicked just wicked [emoji15][emoji48][emoji4]
 
Some of the best sketches SNL ever came up with-lmfao! At least that’s what your mother said. . .View attachment 578832
Back when SNL was actual comedy and entertainment. I still love to pull up the Celebrity Jeopardy skits with regularity to get a good chuckle.
 
IMG_3039.png
 
What brand of beer is that?

Paulaner is a weissbier, or white beer, made with at least 50% wheat originates near Munich, Bavaria.

I am more into dark beer, but nice to have one specially with german food.

And yes, as we can see, the lady is well fed ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,314
Latest member
Katja68951
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top