on a lighter note...

IMG_0262.jpeg
 
Image1702906111.480153.jpg
 

I did that when I lived in Homestead, FL, and the HOA Nazi sent me a nasty gram telling me to take it down or I would be fined. I told my wife I wanted to do it again, and she laughed, and said that it would go well here in GA. LOL!!!!
 
IMG_0576.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,264
Members
169,319
Latest member
badootajcroad
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top