on a lighter note...

I believe you meant to say "carrying 'yo mama" as in: "yo mama so fat...she got two moons taking up obit around her butt...so fat the north slope of her butt still got snow on it in June" etc. (more examples welcomed)
You mamma so fat took her to McDonald's the guy behind the counter said, you want to order. Said naw, I want a estimate
 
Brough
You mamma so fat took her to McDonald's the guy behind the counter said, you want to order. Said naw, I want a estimate
Brought her to McDonald's to watch the 1 billion served sign change.
She was wearing yellow pants, bent over they split, two guys got in thought it was a yellow cab
 
Girl wanted to drive his pickup on their first date. She drove into the drive-thru at the chicken shack and said, "You mind if I order." no...so she said, "I'll have the 8 pc mixed, family sides of mashed potatoes/gravy, and buttered corn, and a gallon jug of sweet tea, and add two apple pies." Then she turned to him and asked, "Whatchu gonna git?"

Wait a minute!...Now Lord, that wattent right, so forgive me that one, and bless the missionaries to the pygmies...
 
Last edited:
1702768776190.jpeg
 
Just received text from local government- flooding
We are on high ground but by the time the ex-cyclone (hurricane) now a tropical low = rain depression finishes on Wednesday (1week of bucketing down heavy rain), there will be major flooding.
I drove out this morning to get coffee and paper - 4wd with water up to the roof in an oval.
What the hell were people thinking driving flood waters!!
Ps my shoulder is still sore from the recoil o my 300 and 338.
Spoke w Ridge Walker - showed me a bag I guess you’d call it for absorbing recoil.
 
Last edited:
Ps my shoulder is still sore from the recoil o my 300 and 338.
Spoke w Ridge Walker - showed me a bag I guess you’d call it for absorbing recoil.

Get an Evoshield shooting pad / T-shirt.
 
EMERGENCY. EMERGENCY. This is a Major Flood Warning from the Cairns Disaster Group. There is major flooding in the Cairns Area NOW. Properties will experience flooding. Move to higher ground now if it is safe to do so, or upper floors of your building. If you are in immediate danger call 000. More information on disaster.cairns.qld.gov.au or listen to ABC radio.
Nice text from our local council
 
Just received text from local government- flooding
We are on high ground but by the time the ex-cyclone (hurricane) now a tropical low = rain depression finishes on Wednesday (1week of bucketing down heavy rain), there will be major flooding.
I drove out this morning to get coffee and paper - 4wd with water up to the roof in an oval.
What the hell were people thinking driving flood waters!!
Ps my shoulder is still sore from the recoil o my 300 and 338.
Spoke w Ridge Walker - showed me a bag I guess you’d call it for absorbing recoil.
Get a 243. Shoulder will be fine!
 
Brough
Brought her to McDonald's to watch the 1 billion served sign change.
She was wearing yellow pants, bent over they split, two guys got in thought it was a yellow cab
Well, just to be fair, one for the guys...man asked his wife, "have you seen my black belt around the house?" She said, "Oh, will it go around the house, now?"
 
Just received text from local government- flooding
We are on high ground but by the time the ex-cyclone (hurricane) now a tropical low = rain depression finishes on Wednesday (1week of bucketing down heavy rain), there will be major flooding.
I drove out this morning to get coffee and paper - 4wd with water up to the roof in an oval.
What the hell were people thinking driving flood waters!!
Ps my shoulder is still sore from the recoil o my 300 and 338.
Spoke w Ridge Walker - showed me a bag I guess you’d call it for absorbing recoil.
It's a Past Recoil Shield. I use them on my bigger calibers. They work well and come in different sizes.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,563
Members
170,357
Latest member
legendmovers4youfl
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top