on a lighter note...

ATTENTION EVERYONE


I FOUND IT


FB_IMG_1700022961329.jpg
 
As a kid we got the boxes with 5 rolls attached for July 4th because fireworks were illegal in the city. We hammered them on the sidewalk until the idea arrived to flatten a single roll and hammer it for a better blast. Eventually someone went for the sledgehammer and went for the 5 roll at a time. The blast was significant. We'd them singly hammer any leftovers.
 
As a kid we got the boxes with 5 rolls attached for July 4th because fireworks were illegal in the city. We hammered them on the sidewalk until the idea arrived to flatten a single roll and hammer it for a better blast. Eventually someone went for the sledgehammer and went for the 5 roll at a time. The blast was significant. We'd them singly hammer any leftovers.
I had one of those toy gun western 6 shooters with the plastic ivory grips. You fed the strip up thru the the bottom, and fire away.
I was always bummed out when I ran out of snap caps.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top