on a lighter note...

DEA.PNG
 
Next thing, you'll be posting on how you're going hunting in Africa with a 243, and 6.5 Creed.

BTW, you don't want to be on @Bob Nelson 35Whelen bad side. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
I know I know, it's fuc$ed up to not like ham, sausage, and bacon so I'm told [emoji1787] give me a pork chop and I'm happy as hell lol.
Aww jeez I just ordered some hundred grainers for my .243!!! [emoji23][emoji1787]
On a serious note, please don't remove me from the forum, I got my first crate of taxidermy from RSA just a few minutes ago off the freight truck and I'd like to write a thread later about the shipping cost and stuff. Please.
 
I know I know, it's fuc$ed up to not like ham, sausage, and bacon so I'm told [emoji1787] give me a pork chop and I'm happy as hell lol.
Aww jeez I just ordered some hundred grainers for my .243!!! [emoji23][emoji1787]
On a serious note, please don't remove me from the forum, I got my first crate of taxidermy from RSA just a few minutes ago off the freight truck and I'd like to write a thread later about the shipping cost and stuff. Please.
Please do as I have 3 crates coming soon.
 
Kinda messed up but I could live without bacon no problem. I don't even like to smell it cooking lol
But the answer is obviously C, hopefully I don't get kicked out of the forum for my comments about bacon lol
You are forthwith banned. But. More for me.

I had a pound of bacon for lunch today. The Bohemian butcher shop near my house cures and smokes their own, just the right amount of salt, unlike the stuff you mostly find in the grocery store.
 
1695332783721.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,571,699
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top