on a lighter note...

1694228026020.png
 

Just saying, I am willing and able to participate on call, if the primary should be short, and unable to properly donate as needed. However, I do require and reserve the right to refuse services based on certain criteria:

1. A woman must provide documentation that she is and has always been born a woman!!

2. She too has refused any "follow the sheep, woke, proverbial mandated" vaccines.

3. Should be of and in good conscience able and willing to "experiment" various donor/recipient positions.

All other details are reasonably negotiable.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top