Just saying, I am willing and able to participate on call, if the primary should be short, and unable to properly donate as needed. However, I do require and reserve the right to refuse services based on certain criteria:
1. A woman must provide documentation that she is and has always been born a woman!!
2. She too has refused any "follow the sheep, woke, proverbial mandated" vaccines.
3. Should be of and in good conscience able and willing to "experiment" various donor/recipient positions.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.