on a lighter note...

IMG_9550.jpeg
 
1691945441159.jpeg
 
I think Lowes sources from there as well.

View attachment 551133
I think I upset a greenie yesterday. I was in Walmart and this guy was spouting off about carbon dioxide, climate change ad nauseum. After a few minutes of his rant I calmly mentioned that every breath he exhales was CO2. He agreed so I told him to just shut his mouth. He didn't look too happy when folks around started laughing.
 
Image1691951738.320862.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,126
Members
169,117
Latest member
TeodoroSch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top