on a lighter note...

344771963_772756744253583_7346404949838288667_n.jpg
 
“Ya but it’s a dry heat”[emoji23]

-Every Texan right now
The humidity was 85% in my little corner of Central Texas the other day. Temp. was mid 90's.
 
1687459185741.jpeg
 
1687467433599.png
 
1687467479358.png
 
355317295_677390877751732_1238796324149316956_n.jpg

On purpose...
 
1687479988329.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top