on a lighter note...

I get 25 days a year (after 10 years of service… I started with 15 days per year)….

I typically take about 20 and lose the rest… it’s a serious stretch to even get 20 in most years honestly…
 
One day an English lord came to see a doctor.
– You know, Doctor, six months ago I married a lovely young
lady, but she can't get pregnant in any way. Maybe you
can recommend something?
"Excuse me, sir, but how old are you?"
"Seventy-five."
– And your wife?
"She's twenty–five.
– You know what I recommend to you: take a wife, hire a young
secretary and go on a trip on your yacht for two
or three months. Believe me, the sea air sometimes works wonders!
Six months pass, the old lord reappears at the doctor's.
– Thank you very much, Doctor! The sea air really works
wonders! My wife is pregnant!
- Hmm, and how is the young secretary? – the doctor asks ironically.
– You know, she's pregnant too! That's what I'm saying - the sea air works
wonders!
 
A pump action revolver, that is like way cool. This belongs in a veterinary kit. I believe most horse ailments are treated that way.

Particularly at Churchill Downs in recent months! [emoji41]
 

Attachments

  • B0B9266F-B8AB-467E-BC6B-3B44EF029917.png
    B0B9266F-B8AB-467E-BC6B-3B44EF029917.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 366
1685622643143.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top