on a lighter note...

You can't say it about Toyotas as much as in the past...now you can be guaranteed expensive trouble with air induction system, probably repeatedly, and don't get me started on "no dipstick, dealer service designed transmissions + 4x4. But the WORST BY FAR is their oil burning, low tension piston rings--NOW THAT IS A DEALBREAKER DELUXE. Want to add insult to injury? No Toyota dealership in DFW EVEN CAN rebuild a motor themselves--they offer a subbed out crate motor, BUT WITHOUT THE COUNTER ROTATING BALANCE SHAFT INSTALLED WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET RIGHT!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE GOOD TESTIMONIES OF GREAT TRUCKS ARE FROM THE PAST ONLY???
I have had some very good trucks, late '70's F250, Dodge B100 vans from the 60's. Nowadays, place your bets. Currently have an '19 Colorado , which I like, has way more stuff than I was used to.

survival_cash.jpg

OOOH, YES!! Minus 30F with a stiff wind that somehow always manages to blow straight up from below.
You wouldn't find anyone playing around checking the forums on their cellphones while sitting there

OOOH, YES!! Minus 30F with a stiff wind that somehow always manages to blow straight up from below.

Yep, hunting interior of
Alaska road system for ptarmigan in the winter (look for pink snowballs on white snow), the public outhouses had brown stalagmites as it was so cold everything that dropped down the hole froze immediately!!!

Funny that.
Last cop that pulled me over was wearing a leather hat that looked like it was the type worn by The Village People. Not saying he was gay but my wife and I were thinking the same thing while looking at him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois