on a lighter note...

survival_cash.jpg
 
OOOH, YES!! Minus 30F with a stiff wind that somehow always manages to blow straight up from below.
You wouldn't find anyone playing around checking the forums on their cellphones while sitting there
 
OOOH, YES!! Minus 30F with a stiff wind that somehow always manages to blow straight up from below.

Yep, hunting interior of
Alaska road system for ptarmigan in the winter (look for pink snowballs on white snow), the public outhouses had brown stalagmites as it was so cold everything that dropped down the hole froze immediately!!!
 
Funny that.
Last cop that pulled me over was wearing a leather hat that looked like it was the type worn by The Village People. Not saying he was gay but my wife and I were thinking the same thing while looking at him.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,295
Members
170,541
Latest member
EmanuelDra
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top