on a lighter note...

339625444_1220028281971172_6679729254153323718_n.jpg
 
1685119029201.png
 
Yeah, that’s because Ford trucks are already lifted from the factory and come with wider wheelwells! I can’t get chains on the front tires of a GM truck without ruining the small wheelwells. GM builds farm trucks. Ford builds ranch trucks. Lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,278
Messages
1,571,472
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top