on a lighter note...

343751533_918556296116941_3736585617113456452_n.jpg
 
1682884832496.png
 
This joke reminds me of advice I offer my single friends.

Here's what you do:

Search Facebook Marketplace for barely used wedding dresses in your area. Then sort them by size. Then email the owners in your size preference asking them to dinner.

Way less competition than the chumps hanging out on Tinder.




 
1682890600901.png
 
1682891453065.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,849
Members
169,440
Latest member
HarryUnzu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top