on a lighter note...

719621BB-174A-4EE4-948D-9206326645C5.jpeg

Somedays I think this would be better than what I have!
 
0FBDB292-34C3-4B12-A6CB-7CDE1EFC2033.png
 
Bad Engrishes

1681158719158.png


1681158749998.png


1681158776056.png


1681158922945.png
 
Yep, one of the machine shops I started at we did wonderful things. grease under the door handle , when you put your hand to open the door , you got lubed. A good one was to tie an empty can to a stout piece of string, tie the string to a leaf spring and balance the can on the spring. The first bump and the can started playing a tune.
 
So, at my core, I am a construction worker. As such often we eat whatever is available at the gas station, that is if you didn’t pack a lunch.

One hot August day in Wisconsin, a coworker and I were sent to troubleshoot and repair an irrigation system for a corn field. As it could be a long while until we had the situation sorted out, we stopped for food.

I was eating one of the “roller grilled hot dog shaped whatever they actually are” sausages from the highway stop gas station.

I got down to that one last bite, you know, the one where it’s either two small ones or one big bite. So… I look at what I am actually going to put in my mouth.

There it was, suture/stitching thread, the kind the veterinarian would use, embedded in my hot dog. My coworker of 27 years, still laughs when we talk about that day.
And yet a Japanese couple sells world class sushi from a gas station on a nondescript crossroad the other side of Ennis, TX...go figure. I'll take sushi over sutures, tho, lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,681
Members
169,604
Latest member
GlenFairwe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top