on a lighter note...

1680451203308.png
 
Me spending five minutes looking for my glasses I am looking through while trying to find them. Then *Ding ding ding...* it hit me.

Yeah...ex wife used to be looking for her specs, and I don't know how many times I said they on your fkn head....like people have their sunglasses when not using....fk me.....
 

Oh I am...after trying out a new species of gin last night....mmm....2 thick slices of brown bread ...and proper with seeds and good things on....not like when you ask in usa for brown bread....and give you a bunch of choices you never heard of....and spread with chilli mayonnaise....chilli and garlic tomatoe sauce....note..not ketchup..whatever that is...:E Shrug:....then whole pack of crispy back bacon with a fried egg top....yup that was good...:D Beers:
 
Me spending five minutes looking for my glasses I am looking through while trying to find them. Then *Ding ding ding...* it hit me.

They were on your head all that time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
Me spending five minutes looking for my glasses I am looking through while trying to find them. Then *Ding ding ding...* it hit me.
yep, one time my wife asked me to help find her glasses. ok, will do honey. I looked for 5 minutes and kept asking her questions. I had seen them on her head, but I was "helping." Finally I told her that they were on her head. She called me an asshole. Yep, but I looked for them because she asked. Oh , well!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,306
Members
170,542
Latest member
LeaStout80
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top