on a lighter note...

325307789_1069639977761239_33564397276309940_n.jpg
 
A man is on his deathbead in his bedroom gasping and struggling to breathe. His wife comes in, he calls her over and whispers in her ear, "Before I die, I have to confess I slept with your sister". The wife responds "I know about that. Don't worry dear. Just relax and let the poison work".
 
Image1680402487.789468.jpg
 
In heaven...
the engineers are German
the police are British
the government is Swiss
the chefs are Italian
and the lovers are French

In hell...
the police are German
the chefs are British
the lovers are Swiss
the government is Italian
and the engineers are French
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top