on a lighter note...

325307789_1069639977761239_33564397276309940_n.jpg
 
A man is on his deathbead in his bedroom gasping and struggling to breathe. His wife comes in, he calls her over and whispers in her ear, "Before I die, I have to confess I slept with your sister". The wife responds "I know about that. Don't worry dear. Just relax and let the poison work".
 
Image1680402487.789468.jpg
 
In heaven...
the engineers are German
the police are British
the government is Swiss
the chefs are Italian
and the lovers are French

In hell...
the police are German
the chefs are British
the lovers are Swiss
the government is Italian
and the engineers are French
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,993
Members
168,783
Latest member
BernardArr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top